(above photo by Leah Hope Photography)
Thank you so much for stopping by to learn a little more about me! Photography has always been a true passion of mine, and while it is my job and my love, my family and love for Christ will always be the front runner in my life! I have a amazing and supportive husband JT who also owns his own business (Movingteamsix.com) and is the hardest working man I know. He will go to the end of the earth to provide for our family and keep us all happy while providing full on goofiness! We have 2 beautiful little girls Aubrey (4 yr) and Ashlyn (2 yr) ! They are the light of my life and my inspriation for what I do! I am a mainly stay at home mom while chasing my photography dream! These little girls have already grown up so fast I know how to feels to think that your missing out on memorable moments and that is the true reason I love photography cause you can capture those little moments and save them forever.
I love meeting new clients and I love even more when my clients become my friends! I like to make life long clients where I see them every year from maternity, to newborn, to 1 year and beyond! I love watching my clients grow up right in front of me and of course it the biggest compliment when I constantly get referrals from clients!
Some little and funny things about me are…
1. I am terrified of clowns and bats
2. My biggest love language is “acts of service” so the sexiest thing my husband can do is vaccumm the house lol
3. I’m a Dutch Bros girl all the way!
4. The best day is when I can go to Target or the grocery store by myself
5. When I am driving by myself you can be sure the music is blasting and I’m singing my head off!
6. Addicted to the show Fixer Upper on HGTV
7. I’m a gym rat
8. I have 2 black labs Tucker & Lily
9. I’m just a little stubborn, ok a lot stubborn
10. I’m a total perfectionist!!
I put my whole heart into my work and aside from being totally laid back, I love to just hang out at shoots and see how my clients interact and feed of their energy! I want my clients to walk away not feeling like they were just at a photo shoot but that they had tons of fun together!
(above photo by Ace Fanning Photography)
Shannon Lee | Shannon Lee Photography